V60 Pour Over
1. Heat filtered water in a goose neck kettle (a regular tea kettle will work, too) to about 200°F.
2. Fold the filter into a cone shape, place it in the V60 dripper over a coffee mug and pour hot water over it to rinse away and paper flavor and to heat up the mug; discard the rinse water.
3. Grind 21 grams (about 3 Tablespoons) of coffee to be about as fine as kosher salt (or order 'Course' grind PLB Coffee); add the coffee to your V60 brewer.
4. Saturate the grounds with hot water using just enough water to cover the grounds; let it bloom for 15 seconds (coffee de-gasses or 'blooms' when it’s fresh); the coffee bed should raise up and bubble a bit.
5. Continue to pour water in a slow, even spiral, adding water every 10 – 15 seconds for an even extraction. If you're using a scale, pour to approximately 360 grams.
6. Once you hit 3 minutes and the coffee has filtered through, you should have about 10 ounces of brewed coffee- Enjoy!